BLACK FRIDAY SALE: All VIP Memberships @ 75% OFF! Use coupon code 'BLACKFRIDAY21' ×

Call Ambulance/Medics for injured players?

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone has a working resource, that lets police officers call in the AI ambulance to help other injured officers (i.e. players), just like one can do for any injured NPCs?

I looked around and tried a few of the available RPDeath scripts (for example: the one by TheStonedTurtle "FiveM-RPDeath" HERE, results in weird things happening like cars falling from the sky and called medics do nothing as they do not see the dead player; the one by FAXES "[Release] RP Revive [Fax-Revive] [1.1]" HERE, seems to work in that it has no weird issues so far, but does not spawn an ambulance so if not so immersice) but for some reason they either do not work as intended or do not spawn/dispatch an AI ambulance to help.

Thank you for any help guys.

Edited by Officer Foxtail