Time for me to chime in.

mike_art03a

• Management Team

Howdy folks!

Just your local friendly Canuck (Canadian) and Support Staff member here. I really don't have much of a modding background in terms of GTA (used 'em, never created any), but I've given the odd the opinion or commentary for folks who needed a 2nd opinion (like @Carper) ?. I'm more of a lurker than an active poster, but I'll say something when I feel the need to.

That being said, I'm here more for general community support in regards to issues with the site, VIP subscriptions, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord (same name) if you run into any headaches or have any questions!

Other than that, have a great one, eh! ?

mike_art03a

GTA Police Mods

Community Administrative Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.

Archived