$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Goldness - Old Newb

Goldness

First, thank you for allowing me to join GTAPoliceMods. I have been watching a ton of YT videos  about GTAV Police RP's and that's how I got interested. GTAPoliceMods has a great reputation and that's how I got here.

I am a 100% Disabled Army Veteran and retired police officer. I served in both military and civilian law enforcement.  I have been gaming since 1985, starting out on a Commodore 64. I have a bachelors degree in digital filmmaking and photography. Until recently I never knew this (police RP world) existed.  I am excited and fascinated to step into this world and once again strap up and go 10-8.  I appreciate the sincerity and professionalism of likeminded individuals who love the Emergency Services and especially law enforcement. I look forward to being mentored, learning and becoming a part of this community.

With All Respect,

Goldness

Welcome to GPM, @Goldness!

First and foremost, welcome into the world of FiveM - it's a pretty interesting thing, once you really get into it.

I'm sure you're going to enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. Feel free to join our Discord server too 🙂

Thank you for your service too!

Take care and stay safe 🙂

• Like 1