Fivepd callouts and computer not working

unit47

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 10/09/21 06:48 AM.

Question

16 answers to this question

Just now, unit47 said:

how do i do that or how do i get into a dep.

Departments are all done via the ingame MDT, you will need to try setting your GTA resolution to default to see if you can type in the MDT to get into making a department.

• Community Administrator

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Yes I’m also on duty I can pull ai over ask then questions arrest them but I don’t get any callouts I can’t force callouts by pressing z and when I press b the computer loads in but won’t let me create a dep I try to log in with admin but it won’t log in it just sits there 

15 hours ago, unit47 said:

Yes I’m also on duty I can pull ai over ask then questions arrest them but I don’t get any callouts I can’t force callouts by pressing z and when I press b the computer loads in but won’t let me create a dep I try to log in with admin but it won’t log in it just sits there 

You need a department to get callouts. Try changing your game resolution and see if it let's you type in the MDT.

6 minutes ago, unit47 said:

i made a new server again adding resorces as we speak 

is there a way i can add the xamapp after im done with it all ?

You don't really need xxamp unless you want MySQL. You can use SQLite by default without xxamp.

2 minutes ago, unit47 said:

ok i just started the game up and went on duty i have no callouts or the computer admin dont work again

im lost 

Well callouts won't work at all tell your in a department. Have you tried resetting all your settings to default?