I am a noob need help

Darknight

Reason for Locking
Inactive. If you're still experiencing issues, please create a new thread. Thank you.

By Lucky, on 11/24/21 03:57 AM.

Question

I am new to FivePd I would like to play single player and thought LSPDFR was spacifically for that. I have recently learned otherwise, the issue is I would really like to set everything up to do so I just have no idea what I am doing. I am wondering if someone would like to help me set up the game.

5 answers to this question

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator

I heard that you could use Five PD the same way, and that LSPDFR crashes a lot and has some stability issues. I would still appreciate and help on getting LSPDFR up and going. I do not know how to install uniforms or anything. Sorry if these are silly questions.

On 9/29/2021 at 8:22 AM, Darknight said:

I heard that you could use Five PD the same way, and that LSPDFR crashes a lot and has some stability issues. I would still appreciate and help on getting LSPDFR up and going. I do not know how to install uniforms or anything. Sorry if these are silly questions.

FivePD is similar in that you can use community made "plugins" in a sense that it's like LSPDFR just using FiveM to allow multiple people to play it.

As for your issue with LSPDFR, is it a game crash or is there a notif in the bottom left that says LSPDFR crashed? If its the second, send your RPH Crash Log. That is a txt file in the Main Directory called either RagePluginHook or RagePluginHook.log. If its the former, rename mods to _mods and try again.

• Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator