Callouts and Subfolders

Rio4201

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 10/09/21 06:51 AM.

Question

I've noticed something that I'm not quite sure what to make of. As I installed the callouts as per usual, I noticed that in the dispatch menu (where the debug option is for callouts), stopped displaying any callouts located inside subfolders. Example callouts/caraccidents/   I'm not overly sure if the callouts themselves still work, but they certainly don't list.  The only way I found a way to make them list, was to take the .net.dll files and directly add them to callouts/ instead.  My question is, will the callouts still work and if so, is there a way to fix this so that the callouts post in the menu?

We run FiveM (current) with FivePD 1.4.2 in Ubuntu. 

4 answers to this question

Hmmm.. then it's probably a matter of hunting down the dispatch menu in FivePD and possibly changing the path on where it indexes and displays the callouts in the list to support subfolders. Alrighty I'll give that a shot. 🙂

• Community Administrator

Well you would likely have to decompile FivePD code and that isn't allowed per the EULA. But if you have a folder within the callouts folder it should work.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator