FivePD MySQL Database

GhostRed

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 10/09/21 06:49 AM.

Question

Hello dear GPM Team! I have a Question. We are currently making a RP Server and want to integrate FivePD into it. Is it somehow possible, that I dont have to reset the users database to get FivePD to work? Because we want to keep everything the users have.

7 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

FivePD won't touch user data outside of what it creates. Are you trying to run this with ESX? It's not recommended to do so anyways but FivePD and ESX should have separate tables, and therefore FivePD wouldn't touch your existing users.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

17 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

FivePD won't touch user data outside of what it creates. Are you trying to run this with ESX? It's not recommended to do so anyways but FivePD and ESX should have separate tables, and therefore FivePD wouldn't touch your existing users.

Well thanks. SO I just make a new fivepd data-base. I did that, but now... It says that it cant register new users.. or exising users. What im saying is: in the essentialmode data-bank my users are registered. Now if I make a new FivePD data-bank it wont register the already existing users. How do I fix that?