Dispatch Spawning Issue

JGo2112

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 09/23/21 02:45 AM.

Question

I have a consistent issue when using the Dispatch menu and requesting a resource (Fire, EMS, Tow, Coroner, etc.).

What happens is that when I request something to be dispatched, the supporting unit spawns on top of the scene.  For example, if there is a car accident and I request a tow truck or air ambulance, they will spawn on top of the cars in the accident.  I also have had a situation where if I request say EMS or Coroner the Peds spawn on the scence but not with their vehicles - just the Peds and then they just stand there and do not attend to the injured, dying or dead.

I suspect there is a configuration somewhere to determine the spawn radius, but I can't find it - it would be cool if they would drive from some location like a firehouse or hospital.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

As is stated in many solved support requests this spawning behavior is currently a known bug with the latest version of FivePD. The dev team are working on a fix but there is no ETA yet for this update.

As for spawn radius configuration there's no option to do so though you can feel free to suggest it under the FivePD suggestions area.

• Like 1

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator