A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Emergency Lights for vehicles [NON-ELS]

denkatar

Question

6 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

• Community Administrator

As far as I'm aware that's just how GTA works with certain lights when you crash, best advice is to not crash 😉

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

4 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

As far as I'm aware that's just how GTA works with certain lights when you crash, best advice is to not crash 😉

I'm sorry for the wrong section. So in this case to use exactly this vehicles I need to add different lights or? I really want to fix this 😕 
About not crashing.. It's a FiveM RP Server and crashing is happening most of the time 😄 

Edited by denkatar

3 hours ago, denkatar said:

What about using ZModeler and remove the lgihts? Is that an option? 

There is no way to fix this with the non-ELS vehicles, you wouldn’t be able to adjust the model as well if it’s a locked model, unless it’s something you personally have made.

The only cars I’ve seen that haven’t had this issue as non-ELS are Lore cars like the Vapid Scout mod.