A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

fivepd zap hosting issues

matt james

Reason for Locking
Answered.

By Alex W., on 09/12/21 05:49 PM.

Question

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, matt james said:

when i play fivepd on other servers i can access a menu for different ped outfits such as a police uniform and i can enter the police stations but after using my own server through zap and propoerly installing fivepd on my server i have no access to any of that.

Access to police station interiors is usually a custom script being used depending on the specific station as FivePD doesn't provide any functionality inside of any of the police stations natively, only outside of them (prisoner drop-off). As for uniforms, that is usually done via EUP, which is a separate resource you would need to download and stream on your server as well. These aren't functions provided natively by FivePD's core gameplay.

4 minutes ago, matt james said:

i want to learn how to use the actions menu to do police work and how to actually become a PO after spawning as a civilian on my server.

This information is included in the .PDF files in your FivePD modification download folder, there should be one labeled as "Keybinds", or "Controls" which would explain all of the commonly used keys in FivePD.

5 minutes ago, matt james said:

also do i need to add my own menus such as vmenu? and how? and can i add other mods as well such as the talk in the mic to dispatch and the other peds?

You would need to add vMenu. I believe ZapHosting provides a 1 click installation service for vMenu which would automatically add it to your server and allow you to change your Ped to the default cop if you so desired. As for the last part, I'm not aware of any plugins for FivePD that provide such functionality, I do believe there is a plugin or modification for LSPD:FR for that, but not FivePD.

39 minutes ago, matt james said:

spawning as ped and cant access police station after following zap server install instructed by @BGHDDevelopment i can go on duty but as a ped and no pd station access 

What you're describing doesn't sound like features of FivePD. As for changing Peds, this needs to be done through a menu like vMenu or Lambda, vMenu is recommended.

As for PD station access, I'm not exactly certain what you're specifically trying to accomplish, could you elaborate?

20 minutes ago, Lucky Designs said:

What you're describing doesn't sound like features of FivePD. As for changing Peds, this needs to be done through a menu like vMenu or Lambda, vMenu is recommended.

As for PD station access, I'm not exactly certain what you're specifically trying to accomplish, could you elaborate?

when i play fivepd on other servers i can access a menu for different ped outfits such as a police uniform and i can enter the police stations but after using my own server through zap and propoerly installing fivepd on my server i have no access to any of that. i want to learn how to use the actions menu to do police work and how to actually become a PO after spawning as a civilian on my server.

also do i need to add my own menus such as vmenu? and how? and can i add other mods as well such as the talk in the mic to dispatch and the other peds and players?

sorry im new to this fivepd i enjoy the online videos of all the people doing police work on gta through fivem and really want to be a part of the action, i recently got out of the military and im 100% disabled so any help is much appreciated as this is how i spend my free time now

Edited by matt james
missing info