A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Mic not going through to dispatch

Allyrose061519

Reason for Locking
Answered.

By Alex W., on 09/12/21 05:48 PM.

Question

I just recently got rid of LSPDFR to try this as i've heard great things however I am now struggling with responding to calls, I was only able to respond to 1 call and once I arrived I couldn't talk through the radio, it didn't let me end call either. How exactly do I stuff while on scene?

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Allyrose061519 said:

I just recently got rid of LSPDFR to try this as i've heard great things however I am now struggling with responding to calls, I was only able to respond to 1 call and once I arrived I couldn't talk through the radio, it didn't let me end call either. How exactly do I stuff while on scene?

If this is simply an issue of how to use controls within FivePD , I would suggest downloading the the file, if you haven't, and looking reading up on the several pdf files in the download that give information about FivePD and how it works, as well as watching some videos of people playing FivePD. 

If you believe this to be an issue with the setup of FivePD or then provide some screenshots of your problem and explain how you encountered, (after installing a specific call or was an issue for the start). If you are not the server owner/server dev, try contacting them as well to see if they can help even further. 

Discord: GTAKING23000#6314
Email: mauricemartin255@gmail.com

King Designs(KD2).png