$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Dispatch Request just appear and do nothing.

DeNtrlPredator

Question

Myself and my friends have been experiencing an issue with when we send a Dispatch Request (EMS, Tow, Coroner etc.) they just appear around us out of nowhere and just stand there. They don't do anything and we are unable to clear scenes, call for Transport, call for tows, etc. from the Dispatch Request menu. I check the F8 menu but don't see any errors. Myself and my friends have cleared our caches. I have cleared the server cache and still have the issue. If you need any other details please let me know any assistance to get this resolved would be great. Thank you.

2 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Hello,

If you are playing on the version 1.5, or version 1.5.1 of FivePD and using OneSync, this is a known issue that the development team are actively working on resolving. At this time, there is no ETA for the fix as it's a rather complex one.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator