$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

FivePD IP Port Not working

TheDevilsLife

Reason for Locking
Inactive. If you're still experiencing issues, please create a new thread. Thank you.

By Lucky, on 08/27/21 01:23 AM.

Question

Im having trouble playing FivePD, Everytime i try to play "An error has occured: Database connection could not be established. Verify your connection details in the `config.json` file. Make sure that the database IP:PORT is correct (eg. might be located on a separate server)." Everything is correct yet it still dont work. When i reinstall the FivePD Then it works once until i close my server down. Im using it on a local host.

4 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

That error would only occur if you closed your XAMPP application then if your details are correct. I would suggest if you're hosting locally just to use the defautl sqlite option so you don't need to have a mysql database.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Okay 

4 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

That error would only occur if you closed your XAMPP application then if your details are correct. I would suggest if you're hosting locally just to use the defautl sqlite option so you don't need to have a mysql database.

Okay ill try this when i get home

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator