$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

FivePD v1.5.1 peds falling, not completing scenes

Nahr

Reason for Locking
Answered. Developers are aware of the issue, and it will be fixed.

By TheCipher01, on 08/11/21 10:55 PM.

Question

Hey yall. I've been having a lot of trouble with AI callouts.. every time I respond to any call the peds start dropping from above after killing them. Ambulances sometimes spawn on top of me as-well. I've turned off onesync, and have had no luck.. I'm really not sure what to do at this point it's been happening for a couple of days and people are annoyed that the AI just stand in the road all the time.. would anyone know a possible fix for this? I have calm-ai and I disabled it to make sure it was not conflicting. My game version is the new dlc tuner on fivem.. any help much appreciated!

2 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

As mentioned in multiple other support posts the issues with services and AI spawning are known and are being worked on by the dev team. It'll be resolved in the next update ideally and there is no ETA for that yet.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator