$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

FivePD v1.5.1 randomly stops

Tiny2stary

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Alex W., on 08/12/21 03:49 PM.

Question

We recently updated to FivePD v1.5.1 and all is good and well but randomly it might just stop working and it is only fixed by restarting the server. Does this happen to anyone else? Thanks!

4 answers to this question

I think I know what you are talking about. To me it happens when I get random people joing the server. My server is open to the public and some random people come online and the server basiclly unloads FivePD. I tend to reload FivePD on the server console but everyone playing on the server has to restart their FiveM. I haven't seen this on previous versions of FivePD but this issue seems to trigger when some players log onto the server. Mainly new players but not every new player causes this

image.png.f24821960959350822f16235ad360e25.png

The licence identifier doesn't always trigger FivePD to unload. Sometimes its just a player