$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

After the update F11,Z,B,F6,E and shift stopped working!

Seventy

Reason for Locking
Ensure all users joining have steam or discord linked to their account. If you are having a different issue please open your own support thread.

By TheCipher01, on 08/11/21 01:33 AM.

Question

After the update F11,Z,B,F6,E and shift stopped working from time to time, it works when you restart the server for about 15 minutes then you can not open the menus or use certain buttons in some contexts.

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: The following player: `` does not have a license identifier. License identifier is required to play FivePD. 

[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Unloading FivePD...

I got the fix installed, sorry if OP doesnt get the same message but this is what i get.

Edited by naxm

• Community Administrator

As one of our development team members said in discord:
You need to have steam / discord / other apps that can be used for identification for fivem connected to your fivem account.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

12 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

As one of our development team members said in discord:
You need to have steam / discord / other apps that can be used for identification for fivem connected to your fivem account.

Yes I understand but why would FivePD unload because of that? 

18 hours ago, naxm said:

I got the fix installed, sorry if OP doesnt get the same message but this is what i get.

I'm actually having the exact same issue.

spacer.png

From my understanding that seems to be a FiveM thing, if you have a steam account or something else linked to your FiveM or otherwise checking your license it should work.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

14 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

From my understanding that seems to be a FiveM thing, if you have a steam account or something else linked to your FiveM or otherwise checking your license it should work.

How is that a fivem thing though? it worked before the update and just because someone hasnt had anything linked to FiveM, FivePD shouldnt break right?

FivePD is getting the player license from the FiveM API so if it's not there it's because it's not linked and then FivePD will unload. I can't tell you exactly why as I'm not a developer.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

17 minutes ago, Niceaux said:

This error was actually a thing before the update already. 

I didnt have that problem before were it stopped fivepd from working when someone without license tried to join the servern