$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Database on server

Kelevra

Reason for Locking
No response in over two weeks. If you're still experiencing this issue, please open a new thread.

By Lucky, on 08/13/21 11:14 PM.

Question

Hey there first off love the script keep it going....maybe down the road have the default fire actually do fires but its awesome keep it up!!!

My question is regarding the da tabase is empty but in game the mdt shows the members and ranks....what is the process to link or am i supposed to manually add them....i would love to use the database to make it more realistic and likely add more info to the game....any help would be awesome 

image.png

image.png

image.png

2 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Kelevra said:

maybe down the road have the default fire actually do fires

FivePD focus more on the Policing side, hence the name of the mod.

Based off the screenshots you provided us, you currently have " vehiclecitations " table selected, but you're wanting/trying to find data for, " department_members " i would assume. Please right click on FivePD and refresh the tables. once done go to department_members table and see if there is any data within them. Are you using the a previous database with data or have you completely created a whole new database for the new version of FivePD?

• Like 3

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator