$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Five PD Cad/Call outs

ksa774

Reason for Locking
Update to 1.5. If issues persist open a new thread.

By TheCipher01, on 07/25/21 06:00 AM.

Question

For some reason I am having issues with my five pd, for some reason my cad isn't functoning in game, and i am also not getting the random call outs thinking its because the mdt isn't set up yet.  Also when I press J the drivers license isn't showing up at all.  Also I have a senoran cad I was wondering if I could get someone to help me set the records in the cad.  My citations and other records are not staying on the screen thinking I am doing something wrong.  If someone could help me out I would appriciate it.  Thanks 

6 answers to this question

Hello @ksa774

There could be plenty of issues why your CAD is not working.

Are you on Duty while trying to open the CAD? (I assume that would be your issue as that would explain why you won't get any callouts)
In case you're using MySQL as a Database option make sure your credentials to login are correct and the server is able to establish a connection.

Are there any other plugins on your server aside of FivePD?

Check if they're making trouble.

If that didn't fix your issues feel free to reply and i'll try to assist you with your issue

Yes I was on duty.  I have a vps server through Sonoran so I'm not sure on how to access those.  I found the standard password for the cad.  I was able to get it in without problem but for some reason couldn't hit enter not sure whats going on here. 

Hmm maybe thats the issue, I think I do need to figure out how to setmyself as the server admin and go from there.  I haven't figured that much out yet on my server yet.  I need to figure that out.  Does anyone know how to do that with Sonran's system?  

• Community Administrator

Read the included PDFs with your FivePD download and they'll tell you how to set yourself to admin. From the server console run fpd admin <player id> where <player id> is your in game id which you can find y looking on the scoreboard. Also if you haven't update to 1.5 and see if this resolves your issues.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator