Failed to run a tick

3A17

Reason for Locking
Update to 1.5. If issues persist open a new thread.

By TheCipher01, on 07/25/21 06:04 AM.

Question

Hello, 

So i have been reworking my server all day due to this "failed to run a tick for 1uHgxGT56" with a bunch of question marks. 
I think i have finally narrowed it down to the Teleport off the F11 menu. 
I dont get it at all until i teleport to my station when i first get into my server. 
It has never done this before. I removed the Callouts thinking at first that was causing it and still did it. 
Then i reinstalled my entire server with only Fivepd running and no other resources. Thats when i found the issue pops up from the teleport. 

Is there a way to fix this? As i cant seem to find any solution for it!

Regards

3A17

4 answers to this question

On 7/15/2021 at 1:53 PM, Lucky Designs said:

Are you actually experiencing an issue in gameplay, or is it just the error message that's occurring that's providing an annoyance in the server logs? In my experience, this has usually been the result of a faulty callout, but hasn't affected gameplay in any meaningful way.

Yes you are correct. It doesnt affect my server at all. Its just an annoyance seeing it repeat over and over in my logs lol. 
I have removed all callouts except the stock ones. Reinstalled a fresh version and it still does it. At this point in time im just living with it 😛 
thanks for your input though

• Like 1

• Community Administrator
On 7/12/2021 at 8:06 PM, 3A17 said:

Hello, 

So i have been reworking my server all day due to this "failed to run a tick for 1uHgxGT56" with a bunch of question marks. 
I think i have finally narrowed it down to the Teleport off the F11 menu. 
I dont get it at all until i teleport to my station when i first get into my server. 
It has never done this before. I removed the Callouts thinking at first that was causing it and still did it. 
Then i reinstalled my entire server with only Fivepd running and no other resources. Thats when i found the issue pops up from the teleport. 

Is there a way to fix this? As i cant seem to find any solution for it!

Regards

3A17

Are you actually experiencing an issue in gameplay, or is it just the error message that's occurring that's providing an annoyance in the server logs? In my experience, this has usually been the result of a faulty callout, but hasn't affected gameplay in any meaningful way.

• Like 1

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

2 hours ago, 3A17 said:

Yes you are correct. It doesnt affect my server at all. Its just an annoyance seeing it repeat over and over in my logs lol. 
I have removed all callouts except the stock ones. Reinstalled a fresh version and it still does it. At this point in time im just living with it 😛 
thanks for your input though

No worries, I feel you, I used to have the same thing in my logs all the time and one day it just disappeared. 

• Like 1

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator