$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Errors loading Five PD

Zeward99

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 07/12/21 09:08 PM.

Question

Hello, 
I have just upgraded my server to the latest version of Five PD and when I check the live console I get several errors and then Five PD is disabled on my server. I attach screenshots of all the errors.
Thanks for your help.

Captura1.PNGCaptura2.PNGCaptura3.PNG

Edited by Zeward99

10 answers to this question

I also talked to the FivePD Developers.

Make sure you have the SQLite.dll in your FivePD folder. It seems like there is an issue loading that .dll

Make sure you didn’t delete it or the like. When it’s there, replace it with a fresh one.

• Like 1

Sincerely,

Niceaux

Hey,

are you using ZAP Hosting? If so, you need to edit your Config.json.

you can’t use SQLite on ZAP, you need to input your MySQL credentials and change the db-type from sqlite to mysql.

The included PDFs will help you there, too.

Sincerely,

Niceaux

37 minutes ago, Niceaux said:

Hey,

are you using ZAP Hosting? If so, you need to edit your Config.json.

you can’t use SQLite on ZAP, you need to input your MySQL credentials and change the db-type from sqlite to mysql.

The included PDFs will help you there, too.

Hello!

Yes, I use ZAP Hosting, I just changed the db-type and when I restart the server I still get the same errors. 

Did you also enter your database credentials in the config.json correctly?

just changing the db value isn’t everything. You also need to enter your login data to your MySQL database correctly.

Sincerely,

Niceaux

Well, ZAP is **** and usually gives trouble of all sorts.

if your database value and credentials are correct, it should work. Maybe someone else has any solution to it.

Sincerely,

Niceaux

• Community Administrator

The error should be different if you change the db type from sqlite to mysql. If you could change that to mysql and fill out the details Zap gives you and save the config, then send a screenshot of any errors that show up.

• Like 1

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

On 7/11/2021 at 9:26 PM, Niceaux said:

I also talked to the FivePD Developers.

Make sure you have the SQLite.dll in your FivePD folder. It seems like there is an issue loading that .dll

Make sure you didn’t delete it or the like. When it’s there, replace it with a fresh one.

Hello!!
Yes, finally that was the error, those files were missing, now it is working perfectly. 
Thank you very much for your help!

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator