$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Invalid Argument, Duty Menu won't open

Mustang

Reason for Locking
Update to 1.5. If issues persist open a new thread.

By TheCipher01, on 07/25/21 06:15 AM.

Question

So i just installed fivepd and set it up, and when i started my server and got on,  i pressed f11 and i got this error in the chat and in my servers console. I'm not sure what i did wrong 

fivepderror.jpg

9 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

You likely wouldn't get that error just from pressing F11. If you tried to run the command fivepd admin add without a server id at the end then that's why it would show up.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

55 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

You likely wouldn't get that error just from pressing F11. If you tried to run the command fivepd admin add without a server id at the end then that's why it would show up.

It might be a stupid question but where do i put the server id, and what server id would it be?

The ID is your user id on the server. If the server has just restarted and you are the first to join your id would be 1. You can also push up arrow to bring up the scoreboard to get your id. The command would then look like fpd admin add 1 if your id was 1.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

15 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

The ID is your user id on the server. If the server has just restarted and you are the first to join your id would be 1. You can also push up arrow to bring up the scoreboard to get your id. The command would then look like fpd admin add 1 if your id was 1.

Now it gives this message

anothererror.jpg

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator