$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×
Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

dispatch menu broken


Riptide12
 Share

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 07/10/21 01:43 AM.

Question

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Community Administrator

I would suggest just redownload FivePD so you get the default version of the vehicles.json and only replace the vehicles.json.

Cipher2.png

 

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Community Administrator

1) Are you running OneSync? (This is enabled by default so if you haven't explicitly disabled you are likely running it)

2) Have you modified the vehicles.json at all to use custom vehicles for services?

Cipher2.png

 

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

1) Are you running OneSync? (This is enabled by default so if you haven't explicitly disabled you are likely running it)

2) Have you modified the vehicles.json at all to use custom vehicles for services?




1)how do i disable that

 

2)yes i have replaced the FivePD default duty menu  cars

 

Edited by Riptide12
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Community Administrator

"+set onesync off" at the end of the start file without the quotes if you're home hosting/using a vps. If you use txAdmin or Zaphosting game server there's an option to disable it somewhere.

 

Try with the default vehicles to respond and see if that allows them to spawn.

Cipher2.png

 

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
50 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

"+set onesync off" at the end of the start file without the quotes if you're home hosting/using a vps. If you use txAdmin or Zaphosting game server there's an option to disable it somewhere.

 

Try with the default vehicles to respond and see if that allows them to spawn.

 

do i just delete the custom  vehicle files 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
24 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

I would suggest just redownload FivePD so you get the default version of the vehicles.json and only replace the vehicles.json.

Ok thank you ill try that




Edit: It works Thank you

Edited by Riptide12
It works
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

 

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Thanks for visiting GPM. As a user of the GTAPoliceMods platform, we ask that you review the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. These principles allow us to continue fostering a great community. We have placed cookies on your device to help improve your experience. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.