$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

MDT Admin

D0DGE K1NG

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 06/30/21 06:40 PM.

Question

How am i able to let my friend who is helping me with the server have and be able to use the admin access code so that he is an admin in the MDT? i have given him the access code but he cant click anything in the admin code box to type in the code

6 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

As is mentioned in the included PDFs from your FivePD download there is a command to add people to admin. fpd admin add <id> where <id> is your friends server id which you can find by bringing up the scoreboard. For example if your friends id is 2 you would run fpd admin add 2.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

21 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

As is mentioned in the included PDFs from your FivePD download there is a command to add people to admin. fpd admin add <id> where <id> is your friends server id which you can find by bringing up the scoreboard. For example if your friends id is 2 you would run fpd admin add 2.

thanks, 1 more quick thing too, is there a way i can make my fivepd server stay online and available for people to be in it when im not on? whenever i get off and all everyone gets kicked out and the server goes offline

That isn't a FivePD issue. Though I'm not sure why your FiveM server would close when you leave the game if you have it set up correctly.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

21 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

That isn't a FivePD issue. Though I'm not sure why your FiveM server would close when you leave the game if you have it set up correctly.

okay yeah i might redo it, is the BGHD Development guy the best person to watch to setup the fivepd server?

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator