I remember reading that this was coming in the future but I want to make sure I haven't skipped over anything. Besides play police can you also play the bad guys in the game?

13 minutes ago, User4572 said:

I remember reading that this was coming in the future but I want to make sure I haven't skipped over anything. Besides play police can you also play the bad guys in the game?

No, you can't. FivePD is meant to be played as Cops (Players) vs. AI, not vs. other players.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

On 5/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, Sebo said:

No, you can't. FivePD is meant to be played as Cops (Players) vs. AI, not vs. other players.

This is true.

But you can add in other "standalone" scripts to interact with other players and whitelist fivepd only to an officer group. I'm currently working on both. 

You can/could build FivePD to work PvE and PvP, but you need to figure out all the little bits. E.g. Arresting players, etc.

Some time ago, I did that on my old server, and it was quite fun, but FivePD as such is not really a "Cops vs Robbers" mode. It's more just like a "Cops" mode. ^^