Posted (edited)

i need help so i know there are 2014 chargers out there with flashing reverse lights and in different colors as well marked units now same way with the 2013 impalas. the flashers are on only in code 2/3 response and never in reverse gear unless you have the els stages on code 2 or 3. what i wanted to know is what do i do to get that actually working right do i use zmodeler to do it to a ytd file or els setting or use paint what?

Edited by mike huber

i already tried that sadly its not what i am looking for. there is a policecar charger unmarked by policesco that has the light setup but it doesnt have the marked livery nor the arjent lightbar on top. problem is i dont know how to add flashing lights to the taillight area nor the front grill area in zmodeler

OH! I think I know whatcha talking about lol, You'll have to download DEV parts (Lights/pushbars/etc) and put them on the vehicle in Zmod. Map them to your emissive light texture. and export.