FivePD isn't working.

Question

Posted (edited)

FivePD was working perfectly and then I restarted the server and got the errors in the image, any help would be appreciated. Also I have attached my Config.json as an image as well but crossed out any important info. 

Screenshot 2021-05-23 232130.png

Screenshot 2021-05-23 233116.png

Edited by UnsayingCheetah
Added Info

10 answers to this question

Well it tells you the error, being that it mostly likely that the connection to the database couldn't be established ensure your database is running properly and try restarting fivepd again.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

3 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

Well it tells you the error, being that it mostly likely that the connection to the database couldn't be established ensure your database is running properly and try restarting fivepd again.

So I made sure the Database is running properly and restarted and it seems to be continuing to do the same thing. 

No sqlite doesn't require anything other than setting the first line to sqlite and restarting fivepd. It makes fivepd able to be run without an external database.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

The server is also giving me this error from time to time 

|[              server] Error: Loop svMain seems hung! (last checkin 45 seconds ago)
[              server] Warning: svMain watchdog stack: fivepd: event FivePD::Server::Settings::onLanguageChange <- root