Fivepd Not Working

Reason for Locking
Inactive

By Conway, on 05/31/21 02:55 PM.

Question

Hello so it has been recently brought to my attention that fivepd in my server doesn’t work for people after a certain player joins. And the only way to make it so other people have it is for them to join before that player. Any ways to fix this issue?

4 answers to this question

We've never heard of this issue to date, as far as I'm aware. We'd need more information on whats going on, screenshots of the console aswell if possible. There must be some kind of error if something's not working right.

Sincerely,

Niceaux

Community Team Member

39 minutes ago, Niceaux said:

We've never heard of this issue to date, as far as I'm aware. We'd need more information on whats going on, screenshots of the console aswell if possible. There must be some kind of error if something's not working right.

Ok when I get home I will try to get a screen shot of it and post it

On 5/13/2021 at 8:57 AM, Niceaux said:

I also see when they go on duty it is my call sign that’s they have.

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif