Reason for Locking
No Response

By Conway, on 05/31/21 02:50 PM.

Question

Hello! I've looked all over the internet but cannot find an answer to my question. So I've created my own FivePD server and while testing it out I saw that during pursuits you can see the blip of the suspect and no matter how far you get away you can still see their location. I feel like this is a big takeaway to the realism and I wondered if there was a way of disabling this feature (I have looked inside the files for a feature to disable but with no luck!). So any help will be greatly appreciated!

Ethan

2 answers to this question

As far as I'm aware there isn't a way within fivepd to hide the red blip that is attached to vehicles on callouts, generally because callout developers add the blip in their code.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif