$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×
Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

How To Replace Default Police Vehicles Server Side For FiveM?


1supermiguel
 Share

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 05/09/21 08:43 PM.

Question

I'm interested in replacing the police vehicles that come default with GTA V in FiveM. I already know how to add new addon vehicles server side, and how to add vehicles to default GTA V (non-FiveM version) but I wish to know how to replace those vehicles server side on FiveM instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hey there man!
Great question!

 

While it may seem like this may be a complicated process, it really isn't.

 

All you need to do is just add a vehicle like you normally would, but rename all of the files to the vehicle you want to replace.

Here an example:

 

If you want to replace the "police" vehicle, just add any vehicle as you would, and name all the files to "police"

Don't forget to change everything in the meta files as well!

 

Let me know if you need help!

 

Have a good one!

 

  • Like 3

Devin Conway

Development Discord: Click Here

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, ConwayDev said:

Hey there man!
Great question!

 

While it may seem like this may be a complicated process, it really isn't.

 

All you need to do is just add a vehicle like you normally would, but rename all of the files to the vehicle you want to replace.

Here an example:

 

If you want to replace the "police" vehicle, just add any vehicle as you would, and name all the files to "police"

Don't forget to change everything in the meta files as well!

 

Let me know if you need help!

 

Have a good one!

 

 

Really? It's that simple? Awesome man! When I can get back on a computer later i'll definitely try it out and let you know if everything worked out fine! So please standby! I appreciate the help, man! Thanks, and much love!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
15 hours ago, 1supermiguel said:

 

Really? It's that simple? Awesome man! When I can get back on a computer later i'll definitely try it out and let you know if everything worked out fine! So please standby! I appreciate the help, man! Thanks, and much love!

It is indeed that simple :))

Let me know how it goes, I'll be on standby! And much love to you as well ❤️ 

  • Like 1

Devin Conway

Development Discord: Click Here

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 5/7/2021 at 3:48 PM, ConwayDev said:

It is indeed that simple :))

Let me know how it goes, I'll be on standby! And much love to you as well ❤️ 

 

Hey, yo! Thanks, brother! Your solution worked! I can't believe it was actually that easy all along! Much appreciated, man! Much love!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, 1supermiguel said:

 

Hey, yo! Thanks, brother! Your solution worked! I can't believe it was actually that easy all along! Much appreciated, man! Much love!

Not a problem at all man!

Good luck with your future adventures and don't forget to mark the question as answered!

 

Much love to you too ❤️ 

  • Like 1

Devin Conway

Development Discord: Click Here

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

 

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Thanks for visiting GPM. As a user of the GTAPoliceMods platform, we ask that you review the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. These principles allow us to continue fostering a great community. We have placed cookies on your device to help improve your experience. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.