How To Replace Default Police Vehicles Server Side For FiveM?

Go to solution Solved by ConwayDev,
Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 05/09/21 08:43 PM.

Question

I'm interested in replacing the police vehicles that come default with GTA V in FiveM. I already know how to add new addon vehicles server side, and how to add vehicles to default GTA V (non-FiveM version) but I wish to know how to replace those vehicles server side on FiveM instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

6 answers to this question

• Solution

Hey there man!
Great question!

While it may seem like this may be a complicated process, it really isn't.

All you need to do is just add a vehicle like you normally would, but rename all of the files to the vehicle you want to replace.

Here an example:

If you want to replace the "police" vehicle, just add any vehicle as you would, and name all the files to "police"

Don't forget to change everything in the meta files as well!

Let me know if you need help!

Have a good one!

• Like 1

Devin Conway

Development Discord: Click Here

5 hours ago, ConwayDev said:

Hey there man!
Great question!

While it may seem like this may be a complicated process, it really isn't.

All you need to do is just add a vehicle like you normally would, but rename all of the files to the vehicle you want to replace.

Here an example:

If you want to replace the "police" vehicle, just add any vehicle as you would, and name all the files to "police"

Don't forget to change everything in the meta files as well!

Let me know if you need help!

Have a good one!

Really? It's that simple? Awesome man! When I can get back on a computer later i'll definitely try it out and let you know if everything worked out fine! So please standby! I appreciate the help, man! Thanks, and much love!

15 hours ago, 1supermiguel said:

Really? It's that simple? Awesome man! When I can get back on a computer later i'll definitely try it out and let you know if everything worked out fine! So please standby! I appreciate the help, man! Thanks, and much love!

It is indeed that simple :))

Let me know how it goes, I'll be on standby! And much love to you as well ❤️ 

• Like 1

Devin Conway

On 5/7/2021 at 3:48 PM, ConwayDev said:

It is indeed that simple :))

Let me know how it goes, I'll be on standby! And much love to you as well ❤️ 

Hey, yo! Thanks, brother! Your solution worked! I can't believe it was actually that easy all along! Much appreciated, man! Much love!

10 hours ago, 1supermiguel said:

Hey, yo! Thanks, brother! Your solution worked! I can't believe it was actually that easy all along! Much appreciated, man! Much love!

Not a problem at all man!

Good luck with your future adventures and don't forget to mark the question as answered!

Much love to you too ❤️ 

• Like 1

Devin Conway