Posted (edited)

Hey there! Wasn't planning on making one of these but I'm feeling froggy. 😂 Anyways some may remember me most probably not but I was around GPM when San Andreas was the GTA game to play. Just recently remade my account here, because well, I didn't know it was still around! I used to model GTA SA, and lately have been modding American Truck Simulator. I've been dabbling in GTA V modding and seem to have figured alot of it out so expect some stuff from me in the future!

Little bit about me personally my real name is Cory I'm 26 years old, I live in Florida (hence the title 😉) I'm not LEO /FIRE/EMS in real life just really enjoy the role play part of it, and yes I do like Corvette's lol.

Edited by Corvette1099
Spelling!
  • Like 2

Welcome back to GPM, Cory!

If you need any help, let us know. Good luck in your GTA V modeling endeavors as well, make sure to prepare a good amount of anxiety medication for that 😄 Feel free to join our Discord server as well 🙂

• Like 1

Thank you both! I am currently on the discord actually lol. I will have to show off some of the ATS stuff I've done as well as long as it's okay with the staff. Unfortunately I do have some private stuff for ATS I cannot share but I'd be happy to share some of the truck edits I did for that game.

I will also be releasing a Prisoner transport van made out of the 2020 Ford Transit I found on lcpdfr. 👍👍

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

That sounds sick!

I have yet to start on it, or even get it into zmodeler but I wanted to relearn zmod and GTA stuff. I did start and am almost done with a CVPI (I know overdone) but got ELS working on it, got a few more things to learn but should be releaseable soon. Then onto the van. I do wish I was better at creating car skins, but I've never been good at that type of thing. If someone is feeling generous I am looking for an LSPD skin for TheHurks CVPI and the 2020 Transit prison transport lol. Much love.

Edited by Corvette1099
2 hours ago, Corvette1099 said:

I have yet to start on it, or even get it into zmodeler but I wanted to relearn zmod and GTA stuff. I did start and am almost done with a CVPI (I know overdone) but got ELS working on it, got a few more things to learn but should be releaseable soon. Then onto the van. I do wish I was better at creating car skins, but I've never been good at that type of thing. If someone is feeling generous I am looking for an LSPD skin for TheHurks CVPI and the 2020 Transit prison transport lol. Much love.

I have a special place in my heart for CVPI's, so I look forward to it regardless. As for the LSPD Skin, do you mean an irl one that you can base your skin off of or are you looking for one made that can be found either here or at LSPDFR.com?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

I have a special place in my heart for CVPI's, so I look forward to it regardless. As for the LSPD Skin, do you mean an irl one that you can base your skin off of or are you looking for one made that can be found either here or at LSPDFR.com?

Waa looking for any LSPD skin tbh lol I'm terrible at making them myself and I know, not alot of people use TheHurks CVPI.

3 hours ago, Corvette1099 said:

Waa looking for any LSPD skin tbh lol I'm terrible at making them myself and I know, not alot of people use TheHurks CVPI.

What year is it? Do you have a link? Might help me narrow down some possibilities.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

What year is it? Do you have a link? Might help me narrow down some possibilities.

Hopefully linking to LCPDFR is allowed but this is the CVPI. Right now I'm using ThinLineSanctuary's BCSO 4k CVPI skin for testing purposes.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/dev-resources/vehicle-parts/16918-2010-ford-crown-victoria-police-interceptor-dev/

And this is the Transit.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/dev-resources/vehicle-parts/29678-dev-2020-ford-transit/