Staff Applications Are Now Open! | Click Here to View All Open Positions ×

• Management Team

Members,

Today marks @NorthCam18's last day as Operations Director of GTAPoliceMods. Cam has been a part of my management team since June 23rd of 2020 and initially joined the staff team back in April of 2020. It's the responsibility of the Operations Director to help manage and operate this community, giving back to our members along the way. It's also the Operations Director's responsibility to ensure that our staff members are well informed, trained, and able to perform their tasks. It's with great pleasure to say that Cam has gone above and beyond his role and responsibilities during his staff tenure here at GTAPoliceMods. Not only has Cam gone above and beyond, but he's set the footprint of what's expected for a management member here at GPM.

Cam accomplished so much during his time here. Such as creating new training material, assisting in the API development of FivePD, interviewing staff members, consulting with our wonderful community affiliates, and even taking the time out of his day to create our own custom Discord bot application, which has completely revolutionized the way our staff and community-run. I personally could not have asked for a better person as my number two. As much as we would love to keep Cam, we understand that life comes first. As I've told the rest of my team, "I never expect you to put GPM over your day-to-day life." Cam plans on focusing more on life and pursuing his dreams.

On behalf of the entire GPM community, we thank Cam for his role here at GPM. I personally wish him the best, and to quote one of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes, "It's not a goodbye, it's a see you later."

Kind regards,

Ray

Community Director of GTAPoliceMods

• Like 6

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Thank you @NorthCam18, you've been a great friend over the last few months. I've enjoyed all the memories we share, especially getting Ray mad in Among Us. You've been extremely impactful towards GPM and it's growth.

• Like 1

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

Thanks everyone for everything! I had a great time on the Management Team as it filled up my free time for over a year here. My life got a little too busy, and I wanted the best for GPM. ❤️

• Like 1

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com