Help- Game exits to desktop during loading

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 05/01/21 04:49 PM.

Question

So I renamed my mods folder to _mods and even verified my game files. I found a problem in dinput8.dll thus I removed it and during Rage plugin hook loading screen my game just exits itself to desktop, below is the RPH log for reference. I even set RPH to force windowed mode and it still launches game in full screen. Please help. Its not a problem in my mods folder its something else. 

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, astrocop23 said:

So I renamed my mods folder to _mods and even verified my game files. I found a problem in dinput8.dll thus I removed it and during Rage plugin hook loading screen my game just exits itself to desktop, below is the RPH log for reference. I even set RPH to force windowed mode and it still launches game in full screen. Please help. Its not a problem in my mods folder its something else. 

im unable to post the rph log. 

8 hours ago, astrocop23 said:

Add dinput8.dll back. Remove ScriptHookV.dll. If that works, send your ScriptHookV.log found in the Main Directory.

Thanks! 🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, UnknownBastion said:

Add dinput8.dll back. Remove ScriptHookV.dll. If that works, send your ScriptHookV.log found in the Main Directory.

Thanks! 🙂

nvm I just messed around and got it to work. Thanks for responding tho 🙂

• Like 2