EUP

Go to solution Solved by Darihonn,
Reason for Locking
Resolved.

By Smanbg, on 04/29/21 12:06 PM.

Question

i recently got eup for 20$ and i added it to my server got the key and everything i, but i cant use it in game?

25 answers to this question

• Solution

That should not be the case. Do what I told you above or rename the (second folder) eup-stream/eup-ui, move them out of the folder, delete the original folder and rename the moved folders back to the original name.

4 minutes ago, surge said:

Yes i do, im using the latest version, and wym plug in?

With plugin I mean a FiveM resource. I use the following resource to use EUP in my server: https://forum.cfx.re/t/emergency-uniform-pack-client-server-sided-easy-install-update-5-0-announcement/97599 . This can be installed client and server sided. I'm not sure how to use the client side since I use it on the server side, but there should be a readme within the download. Note: all players that connect need to have this addon if you use it client sided. To use it server side, you need to have a subscription to the FiveM Patreon to allow the custom streaming of clothes (not entirely sure if you mean this with EUP key). 

2 minutes ago, Darihonn said:

With plugin I mean a FiveM resource. I use the following resource to use EUP in my server: https://forum.cfx.re/t/emergency-uniform-pack-client-server-sided-easy-install-update-5-0-announcement/97599 . This can be installed client and server sided. I'm not sure how to use the client side since I use it on the server side, but there should be a readme within the download. Note: all players that connect need to have this addon if you use it client sided. To use it server side, you need to have a subscription to the FiveM Patreon to allow the custom streaming of clothes (not entirely sure if you mean this with EUP key). 

im using server-side i bought it got the key i got the 20$, and its just not working like when i type /eup in chat nothing happen

Just now, surge said:

im using server-side 

Are you using the plugin that I mentioned above? If so, did you upload the eup-ui and eup-stream to the resources folder? Did you add NativeUI, eup-ui and eup-stream to the config file? Check your logs to see if the resource is loading and/or showing any errors. 

1 minute ago, Darihonn said:

Are you using the plugin that I mentioned above? If so, did you upload the eup-ui and eup-stream to the resources folder? Did you add NativeUI, eup-ui and eup-stream to the config file? Check your logs to see if the resource is loading and/or showing any errors. 

yes i did, its not loading at all ive been trying to fix it for 3 days now.

3 minutes ago, Darihonn said:

10-4 ill check the logs

3 minutes ago, surge said:

yes i did, its not loading at all ive been trying to fix it for 3 days now.

Can you share your log and config file? I will take a look if I see anything.

Edit: just saw the message that you are checking your logs. Let me know if it shows anything.

Edited by Darihonn
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Darihonn said:

Can you share your log and config file? I will take a look if I see anything.

Edit: just saw the message that you are checking your logs. Let me know if it shows anything.

it doesn't say anything about eup-stream or eup-ui

Edit- it says found new resource eup-stream

found new resource eup-ui

Edited by surge
edit

Then you don't have it added in your server.cfg. Add the following into the server.cfg:

start NativeUI
start eup-stream
start eup-ui

Restart the server and recheck the logs. It should atleast say something about these resources now. 

it doesn't say anything about eup-stream or eup-ui

Edit- it says found new resource eup-stream

found new resource eup-ui

its just not loading in game

Just now, Darihonn said:

Then you don't have it added in your server.cfg. Add the following into the server.cfg:

start NativeUI
start eup-stream
start eup-ui

Restart the server and recheck the logs. It should atleast say something about these resources now. 

its in my server.cfg

its in my server.cfg

i restarted my server its now saying this Started resource NativeUI
Couldn't find resource eup-stream.
Couldn't find resource eup-ui.

You have uploaded these to your resources folder? Where did you upload these two folders to? Make sure the name (in the config) equals the name of the folders in the resources. 

Edited by Darihonn
Just now, Darihonn said:

You have uploaded these to your resources folder? Where did you upload these two folders to? Make sure the name (in the config) equals the name of the folders in the resources. 

there is my resource folder, and the names are right.

That's really weird.. Do your folders look like this?

eup-stream folder:

eup-ui folder:

yes

That's really weird.. Do your folders look like this?

eup-stream folder:

eup-ui folder:

is there supposed to be two folders call eup-stream and eup-ui 

when i click on eup-stream another folder comes up called eup-stream same for eup-ui 

3 minutes ago, surge said:

is there supposed to be two folders call eup-stream and eup-ui 

when i click on eup-stream another folder comes up called eup-stream same for eup-ui 

Yes, there should be only two folders with the content I showed above. Remove the current folders, reupload them and try again. The multiple folders probably causes this.

Edited by Darihonn
3 minutes ago, Darihonn said:

Yes, there should be only two folders with the content I showed above. Remove the current folders, reupload them and try again.

what i mean is, when i click eup-stream another folder called eup-stream comes up?

7 minutes ago, Darihonn said:

That should not be the case. Do what I told you above or rename the (second folder) eup-stream/eup-ui, move them out of the folder, delete the original folder and rename the moved folders back to the original name.

its working now!!!!!!! thx dude!

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.