Is OneSync supported at april of 2021?

Go to solution Solved by TheCipher01,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 04/30/21 02:23 AM.

Question

Hi, I read a lot about that in the support and FAQ forums and still confused. 

In forums the answer is "No, onesync is not compatible with FivePD" but when you go to FAQ 

its sais the opposite. It doesn't work with esx/vrp but yes with onesync. I tried to launch with onesync activated and when I request the Coroner, tow, ambulance... always seems to fail. 

Any idea? 

4 answers to this question

• Solution

Hi

OneSync by itself will not cause FivePD to stop working, but FivePD has not been made with OneSync support so you see the issues you run into of the services like ambulances, tow trucks etc, getting deleted because they spawn too far away from the player. This is something that would have to be fixed within FivePD, and may be something the devs are working on, I'm not sure. The callouts can be written by callout developers to work with OneSync, which takes away a majority of the issues people run into. If you use OneSync compatible callouts then FivePD works aside from calling services, but they will show up if you call them enough.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

As far as I have read, OneSync is partially supported, but they don't recommend it. I've used OneSync and I've seen the same issues that you saw, but I'm not sure whether this was caused by the callouts or the plugin itself. I advice you to turn off OneSync since it really improves the gameplay. 

2 hours ago, ratigan309 said:

Hi, I read a lot about that in the support and FAQ forums and still confused. 

In forums the answer is "No, onesync is not compatible with FivePD" but when you go to FAQ 

its sais the opposite. It doesn't work with esx/vrp but yes with onesync. I tried to launch with onesync activated and when I request the Coroner, tow, ambulance... always seems to fail. 

Any idea? 

So I investigate a bit on my own and i think I know how to solve this, but I don't have the tools for that. 

With OneSync activated, when you request a prison transport, coroner, ems... sometimes they spawn too far from you OneSync "microserver" and that cause an error. Is there any way to config how far they can spawn? I think this could solve this issue.

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif