By Conway, on 05/03/21 04:51 PM.

Question

7 answers to this question

• Solution
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, adamekhochmuth said:

I wanted to suggest it for FivePD not for singleplayer 🙂

Ah...in that case, I will be of no help to you. I dont know FiveM fixes. 😂

Edit: I did a bit of searching and found this. Im assuming this is for if you are making the Server. Im sure the coding can also be changed per the region you are in and not just restricted to Sandy Shores. If someone who is a bit more FiveM Support Inclined could check, that would be awesome.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/any-way-to-stop-npcs-in-sandy-shores-from-becoming-agressive-every-time-a-player-fires-a-gun/53635/16

Edited by UnknownBastion
edit
  • Like 1

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

On 4/26/2021 at 2:09 PM, adamekhochmuth said:

Hello, I wanted to ask if there is any way to turn down the aggressivity of NPCs because when we for example drive through the city, random NPC starts shooting at us. 

Thank you, Adam. 

If you are in a gang area, that is gonna happen regardless cause GTA V. It could also be that you are in a certain part of the story where enemies shoot you if you enter LS (i.e. Madrazo Mission).

You can also try going into the lspdfr.ini and adding or changing these to reflect below:

WorldEvents.IntervalMultiplier = 0.0f
Ambient.DisableEscapedSuspectEncounter = true

Hope This Helps! 🙂

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Ah...in that case, I will be of no help to you. I dont know FiveM fixes. 😂

Edit: I did a bit of searching and found this. Im assuming this is for if you are making the Server. Im sure the coding can also be changed per the region you are in and not just restricted to Sandy Shores. If someone who is a bit more FiveM Support Inclined could check, that would be awesome.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/any-way-to-stop-npcs-in-sandy-shores-from-becoming-agressive-every-time-a-player-fires-a-gun/53635/16

Ok, I'll look at it. I just wanted to ask if they want to add it to FivePD like it is in singleplayer. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it 🙂

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif