$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Need help with Non-ELS lights. Working fine on test server but when I stream on my official fivem server it does not show right.

nuwelszxc

Reason for Locking
Solved.

By Lucky, on 08/13/21 04:58 PM.

Question

I need help with my non-els lighting. When I try it on my test server it's fine and where everything needs to be but when I stream it on my official fivem server the lights are everywhere and gets bigger.

Can someone please tell me where did I go wrong? Thanks!

zxcasdqwexf.png

2 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Since you said it works on your test server it looks like you have conflicting carcol ids. Just change the carcol id in the carcols.meta and the carvariations.meta to something other than what it is now, make sure they match. Might have to do this a few times before it works.

• Like 1

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator