No Police ped or uniforms

Go to solution Solved by TheCipher01,
Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 04/13/21 11:44 PM.

Question

Hi all, I am starting a new server on Zap hosting. I've installed everything , GTA IV, FiveM and Fivepd. When I load into the game, I go on duty F11. Up to this point I don't have any issues. I can spawn Police cars, recieve callouts etc, however I don't have any police ped or clothes. I have an option to loadout 1,2 and 3 but this just gives me a weapons like a carbine and another rifle. I have a handgun with silencer and extended clip. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Has anyone any suggestions.

Thank you

4 answers to this question

• Solution

Hi

FivePD does not handle police uniforms anymore. You need to use something like vMenu in order to change your uniform and get different weapons without changing the loadout settings in fivepd.

This video will show you how to install vMenu on your server.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Thank you for replying. appreciate it. Its been driving me abit crazy! I'll install Vmenu. Will I have to install peds and uniforms into Vmenu or does this have default police?  I am new to fivepd so apologies if this a stupid question!!

vMenu will have all default peds, you'll just have to cycle through and find them. Though as this issue has been solved I'll be locking the thread. If you need more help with vMenu you can open a thread under the appropriate support section or ask in our discord under #gta-support.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator