MySQL error: Index outside the bounds of the array

Question

Hello, I'm having the following issue with my FivePD server:

[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not execute MySql query (UPDATE). Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not execute MySql query (SELECT). Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not execute MySql query (SELECT). Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not register player `flyingataildragger`. Message: Could not insert record.
[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not get department member status for `flyingataildragger`. Message: $result_null || row_null
[   script:fax-revive] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:957: No such export isRolePresent in resource discordroles
[      script:hardcap] Connecting: flyingataildragger
[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not register player `flyingataildragger`. Message: Could not insert record.
[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not get department member status for `flyingataildragger`. Message: $result_null || row_null
[       script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not execute MySql query (UPDATE). Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
[   script:fax-revive] SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:957: No such export isRolePresent in resource discordroles

Last night I was on my server and everything was working fine. I am trying to play this morning but the errors are preventing me from accessing the stuff in the MDT without joining a new department, which the departments loaded from the database just fine.

config.json is set to MySQL

config.json has not been touched for a while now

I use this on my server, and can see everything in the database just fine. My only problem is the error above preventing me from having all of my records in the MDT. 

Please let me know if you need any further information. Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet