FivePD Question

Reason for Locking
No Reply

By BGHDDevelopment, on 04/14/21 05:08 PM.

Question

I and my friend decided to create a fivepd server, It all go as a planed but the moment i start the server my friend could not join (i am not sure if i send him the corect ip address)

Can somebody help me ?

4 answers to this question

Check to make sure the IP address is correct. Also, make sure your friend has his Steam open when he tries to log on. If his steam is closed he won't be able to join. Also if your build includes whitelisting, make sure he's whitelisted (Steam DEC and HEX ID's are input). These are the most common issues with someone not being able to connect. 

• Like 1
  • Management Team

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

On 3/28/2021 at 2:03 PM, PussyHunter12 said:

I and my friend decided to create a fivepd server, It all go as a planed but the moment i start the server my friend could not join (i am not sure if i send him the corect ip address)

Can somebody help me ?

Is the server hosted on a local pc?  like one that's at your house? Props on the name btw...lol