Accepted Suggestions Time frame

Hello i was just wondering when an accepted suggestion might be added to an update. Here Would this be implemented as a hot fix, and incremental update, or would we have to wait for a full release? I realize that it was just accepted today so i know i have to be patent, but this would solve a lot of issues we are having with our server. So any sort of time frame i could give to our community development team and staff would be greatly appreciated thanks.

• Management Team

Hi there,

Although we do not release internal information to the general public, I can assure you that our Trello page has your suggestion already listed. As to when this feature will be added, we can't guarantee you. Rest assured, it's not that we don't want to tell you. It's more because things change all the time, and we do not want to disappoint if we are unable to meet a deadline.

With that said, your suggestion has been accepted and is currently being worked on. We thank you for your suggestion and helping us further make FivePD a better game mode for all. Be sure to keep your eyes open on our discord server and our official Twitter for live FivePD update notifications.

Kind regards,
Ray
Community Director of GTAPoliceMods

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.