MySql errors preventing me from access my MDT

Go to solution Solved by Toby2K,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 03/19/21 12:13 AM.

Question

I'm having issues with my database and am not sure how to resolve it, I have gone through some old posts here on the forums and have tried pretty much every other troubleshoot others have been told. The error that I am getting is: 

chrome_2021-03-17_00-35-39.png.28a0a034b8847f671f10fd061ac5bd65.png

I have tried:
-Re-installing Fivepd

-Resetting my database with the most up to date fivepd.sql file

-Removed all callouts from my callouts folder 

One thing I have noticed was when I restarted my game I wouldn't get this error again.. It seems to only happen sometimes.

Also, my server is hosted through Zap, and I have followed the 2 setup tutorials on the forum on setting it up on Zap, yet the issue still persists.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but if I can get a resolution to my problem that would be great! Thanks! 

6 answers to this question

• Solution

Update, I made the switch to Sonoran servers and my issues are gone. Thanks for the info guys.

Lately ZAP has been having a lot of connectivity issues including with MySQL. I wouldn't relay on ZAP if you have a choice, switch to Sonoran. This is definitely not a bug with FivePD as all the issues here has to do with MySQL

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

Thanks for the info, i'll shoot them a ticket, and if that doesn't get anywhere, I guess im moving to Sonoran.