New Place

PArescueEMT

So as wilth life, we all have changes. Some good, some not so good.

We are going to do our best to make this a good change.

Welcome to all the members who have joined. The GPM name will live on under new management.

So far, I have seen many names from the past along with many new faces. I am glad to see that we are all still dedicated to see the GTA online commumity grow and gain quality.

I am PArescueEMT. A member of the Community Team and a Support Team member specializing in GTA SA.

Here is a little information on me.

I was around back in the original GPM (way back in 2006) and am still an avid SA:MP Roleplayer.

I am a retired EMT-B after 15 years certified, An actively certified ProBoard Firefighter of 19 years, A full time Fleet mechanic for a tow company, and a part time tow truck operator.

My GTA experience is Focused in GTA SanAndreas with experience modding, skinning, and scripting.

I have owned multiple RP servers and played on countless more.

If any member has any problems, feel free to reach out to a staff member and/or create a support ticket. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you and Welcome to the New and Improved GTAPoliceMods.com

Archived