My FivePD works for only one person in the server

Question

fivepd only works for one person in the server and i can't find a fix i switched recently to the new version and tried both 1.4 and 1.3 both got the same results, first person to connect to the server after the database has just been updated is the only one that loads with the fivepd menus and everyone else that joins can join but no fivepd things load i've tried both database sided and pc sided and have no fix, need help please thanks.

10 answers to this question

Do any errors appear in the server or F8 console? Post screenshots of these if you could.

Also do you have the allow list function turned on in the config?

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

all the fivepd things that come up as shown in the second photo only one person that loads in becomes registered and able to use fivepd 

Screenshot 2021-02-20 081159.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 081751.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 081810.png

Looks like RPDeath is somehow messing with FivePD, so it looks like a config between resources.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

Anything in the server console?

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click