FivePD Loading Issue

Go to solution Solved by TheCipher01,
Reason for Locking
OPNR - Original Poster, No Response

By Conway, on 03/07/21 04:59 PM.

Question

I am having issues with FivePD loading for other players on my server. My FiveM server is working perfectly and so is FivePD but only for the first person who joins the server. After that FivePD doesn't load for any other players who join the server. For example, if I start my FiveM server and I am the first person to join it, FivePD loads perfectly for me, but if a friend joins after me, FivePD will not show for them. Now get this, the part that is really making me scratch my head is the fact that the second person to join the server still gets the FivePD loading screen and it even shows FivePD successfully loading up in their F8 console, but when they spawn in-game none of the menus will open up as well as none of the watermarks show or computer open up as if FivePD never existed. Thank you in advance for any help I am open to try anything and will send screenshots of anything requested. 

4 answers to this question

I'm having the same problem. I'm able to loaded FivePD and use the F11 menu and so is another friend. The second friend however can't use the F11 menu. It doesn't show that he's off duty or anything like that.

Edited by pyromedic65

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif