On Duty option not appearing in F11

Question

3 answers to this question

Hey there!

First thing I would do is go through and check that you updated your FivePD correctly. I would follow the bottom of this post with the directions for updating FivePD. If you already had a working version, this has detailed instructions on how to update it. If this fails, I would try a clean install of FivePD by deleting the file and re-installing the resource then doing a complete server restart. If you need additional assistance or would like me to take a peak, you can reach me on discord! Bob Evans#0526

I did the replacement to switch from 1.3.1 to 1.4.1, reinstalled the whole 1.4.1 then, reinstalled 1.3.1 ro replace the files requested to convert to 1.4.1 and it still doesn't work. I am going to restart the Whole server without FivePD and try to reinstall again.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:58 AM, N1KK1TP said:

I did the replacement to switch from 1.3.1 to 1.4.1, reinstalled the whole 1.4.1 then, reinstalled 1.3.1 ro replace the files requested to convert to 1.4.1 and it still doesn't work. I am going to restart the Whole server without FivePD and try to reinstall again.

I assume the issue has been solved?

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click