Unable to access locker room / controller issues FivePD 1.4

Go to solution Solved by TheCipher01,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 02/14/21 09:04 PM.

Question

Hey there! Thanks so much for this great addon. Love it!

I just updated my server to 1.4 and I have noticed a few issues:

1) We are unable to access the locker room (using E or DPad Right) when at a Police Station. This is only since the update to 1.4

EDIT: This is my mistake. I was using Intuitive Menus in the previous version. So it's down to just some controller issues.

2) The controller is doing some weird stuff. All the keybinds are different and can't be changed in the GTA menu. Nothing works (except Y to enter/exit vehicles). Everything else has a different function.

EDIT: It was a Steam issue - somehow the settings reverted.

3) Dispatch options (call ambulance/tow truck, etc) are cancelled immediately and this behaviour started with 1.4. It seems to happen when more than one person is in the server.

I did a completely fresh install (my previous install was not that far off a vanilla install), and it still didn't solve these issues. Just wondering if something has changed that I am missing?

Thanks again for all your great work.

Edited by JC_YYZ

6 answers to this question

• Solution
Just now, JC_YYZ said:

That was the first thing that I checked. It is definitely deactivated. 

Does it have to do with which person answered the callout? If I am backup on the callout, can I call for an ambulance? or the coroner?

You should be able to. I've only had issues calling services when OneSync is enabled, after calling for them a few times they should come.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

2 hours ago, JC_YYZ said:

3) Dispatch options (call ambulance/tow truck, etc) are cancelled immediately and this behaviour started with 1.4. It seems to happen when more than one person is in the server.

OneSync will cause this behavior.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

2 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

OneSync will cause this behavior.

That was the first thing that I checked. It is definitely deactivated. 

Does it have to do with which person answered the callout? If I am backup on the callout, can I call for an ambulance? or the coroner?

Just now, TheCipher01 said:

You should be able to. I've only had issues calling services when OneSync is enabled, after calling for them a few times they should come.

OK - we will keep trying and keep an eye on it. Love the mod and we are having a blast.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, JC_YYZ said:

OK - we will keep trying and keep an eye on it. Love the mod and we are having a blast.

Glad you love FivePD! ❤️ 

Happy Patrolling! 

• Like 1

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif