Can't open some menus

Reason for Locking
No Reply in 2 Days

By BGHDDevelopment, on 02/22/21 05:11 PM.

Question

When I cuff a arrested ped, and i want to set him in a vehicle, No menu pops up. 

And when I aim and I hold E nothing happen. Normally you stops a ped but by me nothing is hapenning. I tried to reinstall fivem, and GTA 5. But that didn't help. My friends tried it also, and on their screen pops up a menu. I don't know what de problem is and i tried everthing.

I hope anyone can help me

6 answers to this question

Hi there!

I have had it happen sometimes where the ped is either to close to the vehicle or, they are too far away from the vehicle and it will not populate the menu. There is an update with FivePD coming out today that will address some of these bugs and I hope that it will fix yours as well.

I would wait until the patch is released and then install that on your server to see if it will resolve your issue. I know we had issues last night with some members in our server loosing menus and i believe this was partially related to the outage.

6 hours ago, Conway said:

Howdy, this sounds like an issue with OneSync! Are you running any OneSync arguments?

Absolutely check that as well. I have had SO MANY issues with onesync. Best to leave it disabled if you have it enabled 🙂

9 hours ago, 97mhensley said:

Absolutely check that as well. I have had SO MANY issues with onesync. Best to leave it disabled if you have it enabled 🙂

I dont know, I know I'm using vMenu, but I had it before, my friends can hold npc's. Could it be any other thing then?

2 hours ago, MaartenV4 said:

I dont know, I know I'm using vMenu, but I had it before, my friends can hold npc's. Could it be any other thing then?

Is this a server you operate and own or is this a server that you play in?

Another thing I would check is your key bindings to make sure they are the same as your friends for stopping and arresting Peds. You can check your fivem key bindings in the ESC menu while in game. If you are on controller, sometimes the buttons on those can be a little funny as well.