Callouts Not Working

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 02/12/21 09:20 PM.

Question

Hello, I use Zap-Hosting and my server runs fine and the only error I get is this but I can get callouts but my friend cant and when I get to the callout there's nothing there. for an example PursuitSemiTruck when I get to the scene there's no truck. 

Screenshot 2021-02-07 001111.png

Edited by Waytax

6 answers to this question

If you're running OneSync most callouts won't work. There are some that have been updated to support OneSync usage like I believe most if not all of @BGHDDevelopment 's callouts work with OneSync

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

I too was experiencing this issue and the resolution turned out to be onesync. It would populate the calls and it would dispatch me to them but, when i got there, there was no peds or nothing in the area of the call. As soon as I turned off Onesync and restarted the server, the issue was resolved and there was no problems after that. Onesync seems to be a big issue when it comes to this and I have found it's best to leave it disabled.

1 hour ago, 97mhensley said:

I too was experiencing this issue and the resolution turned out to be onesync. It would populate the calls and it would dispatch me to them but, when i got there, there was no peds or nothing in the area of the call. As soon as I turned off Onesync and restarted the server, the issue was resolved and there was no problems after that. Onesync seems to be a big issue when it comes to this and I have found it's best to leave it disabled.

Yes FivePD is not inherently compatible with OneSync, there are a few callouts that are OneSync compatible and should be marked in the downloads section.

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Administrator