Go to solution Solved by 97mhensley,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 02/14/21 09:00 PM.

Question

7 answers to this question

• Solution

Hello,

Una soluzione semplice per questo sarebbe aggiungere uno script che disabiliti la polizia NPC. Questo è quello che credo utilizziamo https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-removeaicops-this-removes-all-ai-cops/131143. Dovrai metterlo nel tuo server e avviare la risorsa e questo dovrebbe risolvere il tuo problema.

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 12:31 AM, StarFireReaper said:

Hai installato VMod Menu in quanto puoi disattivare i poliziotti ai che ti sparano nel file di configurazione o nel menu VMod stesso

On the vMenu? Yes the vMenu I use it... how can I disable it?  

2 hours ago, Anjrix020 said:

On the vMenu? Yes the vMenu I use it... how can I disable it?  

Onder Misc settings, there is a tick box that shows if you have immunity to the cops. Selecting that to on will stop cops shooting at you. VMod menu has the ablity to save these options everytime you log in

4 hours ago, StarFireReaper said:

Onder Misc settings, there is a tick box that shows if you have immunity to the cops. Selecting that to on will stop cops shooting at you. VMod menu has the ablity to save these options everytime you log in

I do not mean in game, I mean if you can change it from the permissions.cfg of the vMenu for all users.

Il 02/12/2021 alle 20:46, 97mhensley ha detto:

Ciao

Una soluzione semplice per questo sarebbe aggiungere uno script che disabilità la polizia NPC. Questo è quello che credo è https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-removeaicops-this-removes-all-ai-cops/131143. Dovrai metterlo nel tuo server e avviare la risorsa e questo dovrebbe risolvere il tuo problema.

non mi sembra molto utile rimuovere la polizia dell'NPC su fivepd... la polizia deve rimanere, ma non c'è bisogno di sparare per esempio coloro che sono in servizio

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif