Problems with EMS, Coroner and Firedep.

Reason for Locking
No Response

By Conway, on 02/14/21 09:36 PM.

Question

Hey everyone,

is it normal that the NPCs (EMS, Coroner and Firedep) just stand around after their job? In most cases they stand frozen in the middle of the street and don't get into there vehicle and drive away ... This problem often creates more work than the basic callouts...

Domi

3 answers to this question

Howdy! Sorry to hear about this, can you please provide me with as much of the following items as you can:
     - FivePD Version:
     - FiveM Server Artifacts (Version) :
     - Screenshot of Server Console (When the issue occurs) :
     - Screenshot of Client Console (When the issue occurs) :
     - Image/Video of Said Issue:
     - Other Resources? Y/N
     - Using OneSync? Y/N
     - Using ExM, ESX, VRP? Y/N
     - Link to Callout (If available):

This will allow myself or other community team members to assist you faster!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

Hey there!

Wanted to check in and see if you were having this issue still? I too have had this issue in the past and have found out that it was due to a callout that was not compatible with the version that I was playing. Once I uninstalled the callout, the issue of them standing around was resolved.

In my community something that we started doing as well for those who weren't as interested in being in police the entire time was to make them be these services and install a toolbox menu as well so that they could do this. We have a tow service and a fire service that is the primary ones. Soon to come will be ambulance and other services as well.

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif